Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump appointed 4 NRIs to his Asian Pacific American Advisory Committee.
Los Angeles, SEP. 25, 2016
NRIpress.club/Rana G. Singh/Gary Singh
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has appointed over 30 Asian Pacific American Advisory Committee members including FOUR NRIs - Shalabh Kumar from Illinois, K V Kumar from California , Puneet Ahluwalia from Virginiaamd Harry Walia from Florida to discuss growing concerns over educational opportunities, employment and the economy.
Trump Campaign Announces Asian Pacific American Advisory Committee
NEW YORK, NY – Donald J. Trump is pleased to announce his Asian Pacific American Advisory Committee. The women and men on the committee are elected, appointed and grassroots leaders who will engage Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAPI) on relevant issues to these important and vibrant communities. Governors Eddie Calvo and Ralph Torres of Guam and Northern Mariana Islands (NMI) respectively, will serve as the Council’s Co-Chairs.
The committee members will support and strengthen ties to each community and provide recommendations on how best to ensure AAPI voices are heard and included in the Campaign. Furthermore, the committee’s formation represents Mr. Trump’s and Governor Pence’s commitment to AAPI communities.
Mr. Trump and Governor Pence will meet with members of the committee and AAPI leaders to discuss growing concerns over educational opportunities, employment and the economy, which are of paramount concern to AAPI families across this nation. Mr. Trump understands the critical role Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders play in the growing and providing for an energetic economic base which has been lacking over the past eight years of Obama/Clinton policies.
“Mr. Trump’s Asian American and Pacific Islander Advisory Committee is a great addition to the vibrancy of his campaign,” said Brunswick, Ohio Mayor Ron Falconi. “His ability to connect with everyday Americans is a testament of his character, and what he wants to do to bring America forward from the past 8 years.”
Dr. Lisa Shin said, “The Trump/Pence ticket will bring meaningful change to Washington. No longer will DC bureaucrats decide what’s best for Asian American and Pacific Islander families. Supporting Mr. Trump and Governor Pence will allow AAPIs to truly have a voice in how we want to educate our families and raise our children.”
Additional members of the Committee will be added in the future.
Advisory Committee Members include:
- Mr. James Aldan Ada, NMI
Mr. Puneet Ahluwalia, Virginia:
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump appointed Puneet Ahluwalia, Virginia to his Asian Pacific American Advisory Committee. In 1999, he founded Loans & Mortgages, LLC. As President & CEO, he managed over 170 employees...........READ MORE
- Honorable Steve Austria, Ohio
- Governor Eddie Calvo, Guam (Co-Chair)
- Honorable Anh Joseph Cao, Louisiana
- Honorable Elaine L. Chao, Washington, DC
- Mr. David Cohen, California
- Mr. Ron Falconi, Ohio
- Dr. Paul Jhin, California
- Mr. Hossein Khorram, Washington
- Dr. Paul Hsu, Florida
Mr. KV Kumar, California:
KV is a Presidential appointee and has served all Presidents from President Reagan to President Obama; KV was the First Indian American to be appointed by the President to the Executive Committee of the SBA’s National Advisory Council on Small Business......READ MORE
Mr. Shalabh Kumar, Illinois
Republican Hindu Coalition Chairman, Chairman and CEO of AVG founder who became specialize in business of automation controls, semiconductors, endorses Donald Trump for President ----READ MORE
- Mr. Cliff Zhonggang Li, Florida
- Mr. Paul Lim, Maryland
- Pastor Herman Martir, Texas
- Ms. Monica Lee Morrill, Pennsylvania
- Mr. Andy Nguyen, Texas
- Ms. Keiko Orrall, Massachusetts
- Honorable Sean Reyes, Utah
- Dr. Lisa Shin, New Mexico
- Ambassador Sichan Siv, Texas
- Honorable Michelle Park Steel, California
- Honorable Ralph Torres, NMI (Co-Chair)
- Dr. Marina Tse, California
- Mr. Derek Uehara, Nevada
- Dr. Helen Van Etten, Kansas
- Honorable Ron Villanueva, Virginia
Mr. Harry Walia, Florida:
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump appointed Harry Ahluwalia, Florida, to his Asian Pacific American Advisory Committee----READ MORE
- Mr. David Tian Wang, California
- Honorable Martha Wong, Texas
Mr Tumup is a republican, but very different republican:
We adopted this country with that vision.
We have seen too many conventional politicians and they do nothing to improve the life of public. Most of them are commission agents. Most of the Republican leaders and democratic leaders are not different than each other. There almost same. People elect them alternately with the hope that the new elected leaders will do better job than the previous ones, but they end with same disappointments.
Hillary Clinton was an attorney in her initial carrier:
- Hillary knows there are so many flaws in judiciary system, where the attorneys get in and rip them off their belongings.
- “I don’t think [Clinton is] for women or girls,” Arkansas native Kathy Shelton told The Daily Mail (Linked by Ramesh)
- Is it true that Hillary Clinton volunteered to defend a man who raped a 12-year-old in 1975? I read that she accused the victim of fantasizing about older men and later stated that she knew he was guilty but got the charges dropped, then laughed about it.....Read (Linked by Ramesh)
- If people have no assets, No attorney take their case and victims end up with government attorneys and prosecutors are deprived of justice. In that case Hillary lost her trust in polygamy test. Her husband and she'll have been in power for so long .what she did about that....... "Nothing."
Business men are being ripped off by law firms left and right. Every middle class person is one law suit away from bankruptcy. Being an attorney and politician in power, what initiative Hillary have taken to protect the middle class from the tyranny of attorneys and dishonest judges, who don't protect the interest of the people in the courts.
Being a business man, Mr. Trump understands the economy and he will do everything thing possible to make our economy number one in the world again.
Mr Tumup is a republican, but very different republican:
Mr. Trump understands the problems of business community and about their employees. He won't allow employer and employee to fight each other and involve law firms and insurance companies to make money. I hope, I believe he will make good policies to protect business people and labor laws.
Like other countries ruled by British, American people have got freedom from outside political leaders but not freedom from corrupt bureaucrats of the ruling set up.
I hope: “Mr Trump will bring American people one step closer to real freedom. Mr trump will make a big change in judiciary system to make people free from corrupt judiciary system.”
(Approved by BSR/GSG/NRIpress.club/LA)