- Congress demands a CBI probe into illegal mining at the behest of political mafia, causing hundreds of crores losses to public exchequer besides destroying the ecology of the state.
- Request for a judicial inquiry into the lapses of preferential treatment to the convicts of Harpreet murder case and their transfer to a jail outside Punjab.........................READ
- Sukhpal Singh Khaira MLA Bholath arrested along with 218 congress workers in Kartarpur.....
- Sep. 24, 2011: Congress terms the short Vidhan Sabha session a cruel jok
- Sep. 21: Congress condemns biased and politically motivated usage of financial discretionary powers by CM and Dy. C.M.
- Sep. 09: I was surprised to read a statement of Bibi Jagir Kaur today
- Sep. 07: I urge the Jathedar of Akal Takhat Sahib to institute a commission
- Sep. 04: SAD and Mr. Badal owe an explanation to Sikh masses
- Aug 30, 2011- Complaint against illegitimate orders passed by DGP security
- AUG 25, 2011- Request for change of name of newly launched Duronto train and halts at Jalandhar and Ludhiana.........READ
New York: Dec. 30:Warm reception for Sukhpal Khaira MLA Bholath by Indian National Overseas Congress at New York .
Dec. 20: Punjab Cong MLA Khaira to meet with NRI Community leaders in USA- Sukhpal Singh Khaira, Punjab Cong MLA, arrived in New York on Dec. 21, 2010 for one month trip .
Dec. 17: Congress urges Governor Punjab to immediately dismiss Sukhbir Badal Dy. CM from Council of Ministers, for exercising extra constitutional authority, t
Nov. 30: My response to junior Badal’s cowardly statement issued from Patiala
Nov. 25: Congress welcomes grant of voting rights to NRIs.
Nov. 01: ‘Rail – Roko’ protests by the BKU across the state
Oct. 24: The Congress party severely criticizes the Punjab govt. for its miserable failure to procure the paddy crop in the state
Media policy of Punjab Govt make lofty promises to journalists
Congress party strongly condemns for beating of a man for peaceful protest
Large scale violations by district administration Kapurthala
Aug 24:Wave of political vendetta unleashed in Bholath
June 17: Electricity duty hike/2-3 days of cuts- forcing many industrial
June 10 :The nomination of three Akali leaders as Rajya Sabha- anti- people
June 15: Pension scam in Badal’s village
June 09:Illegally encroaching Rs. 50 crores worth Nagar Panchayat land at Begowal
June....:Increasing adulteration of eatables, food .......overdose of fertilizer cum pesticide.
May 20: Congress demands disbursal of Rs 800 crore central assistance to farmers
May 18:Punjab needs jobs, not golf course project
May 14: May 14: The issue of nationalization of water resources- the farmers
May 12: Absurd statement by Sukhbir Badal
April 28: Harsimrat Kaur MP must look for answers from within.
April 24:Punjab Pradesh Congress condemns the steep hike in power tariff by the SAD-
April 20:Compensation, relief and rehabilitation of victims of 1984, Anti-Sikh riots
Feb 14: Chief Minister’s buses illegally park and operate from a Mohali shop-cum-
April 13: Congress party condemns the SAD-BJP Govt. to sell prime properties of state
Apri 01: ‘Goondagardi’ unleashed by Ajnala MLA
March 18, 2010: Govt. of India has agreed to release Rs. 800 crores as compensation for drought hit paddy growers of Punjab….but Punjab must…
The Congress sounds the arrival of new mughals
in Punjab calls for their crushing defeat
Request to take up the issue of discrimination against
Sikhs by the U.S Army, with the United States Govt.
at the highest level.
After withdrawl of Congress ticket to Sh. Jagdish
Tytler and Sh. Sajjan Kumar your turn to prove credentials
by suspending Sh. Sumedh Saini IPS ...
Deletion of name from Black list and Union War book
of S. Daljit Singh s/o S. Ghasita Singh Lubana Sikh
R/o V. Baagwanpur P.S Bholath ..........
Misuse of print media to spread hate and incite passions
on community lines by Bibi Jagir Kaur Ex- MLA