- ED Attaches Rs. 538 Crore in Assets of Jet Founder Naresh Goyal in Money Laundering Case.....Read
- Canadian MPs request for direct flights to Amritsar.....Read
- NRI Balvir Singh of Surrey arrested in Winnipeg after lighting up on a plane....index
- If you’re a U.S. citizen with a valid passport, you’re able to freely travel to 177 different countries...index
- NRI COMMISSION SEEKS REPORT FROM SSP JALANDHAR REGARDING HARRASMENT ..........Read.
BY TRAVEL AGENT
- 42 die in China plane crash: At least 42 people were killed and 54 injured Tuesday night when a passenger aircraft overshot the runway and burst into flame while landing at an airport.............Read.
- Air hostess steals money from sleeping passengers: An air hostess is facing 10 years in prison in France after admitting stealing money, credit cards and jewellery from business class passengers .............Read.
- Two Indian brothers killed in US plane crash: US federal investigators are trying to find the cause of a plane crash in Texas that killed two brothers from Bangalore, India and a friend...........Read.
- Malaysia Airlines to hire cabin crew from Frankfinn...........Read.
- Australian airline Qantas using Kerala IT firm's solution...........Read.
- 158 killed as Air India crashes near Mangalore airport At least 158 people were killed Saturday morning when an Air India Express Boeing 737 with 166 passengers and crew flying from Dubai overshot the runway..........Read.
- British Airways to move court against strike JBritish Airways will go to the High Court in an attempt to block a series of planned strikes by its cabin crew, the airline says.........Read.
- Jet Airways to operate flights to Newark and Toronto Jet Airways has received permission from the Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) to operate flights to and from the United States and Canada via Athens in Greece........Read.
NRIs can travel direct flight
to Mohali. JV
AGREEMENT MOHALI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT SIGNED AMONGST GoI,.
Airways cancelled nearly 200 domestic and international
flights - On Thursday, Jet Airways, with over
India launches flights to NY, Chicago via Frankfurt
India start Hyderabad/Delhi/Chicago flight on March 29,
sets up global aviation hub at Frankfurt
India Express commence flight from Thiruvananthapuram
asked to pay Rs 133 cr service tax; airline says no dues
AIRPORT ESCALATOR INJURES NRI GIRL'S HAND
- June 28: After
following American Airlines in charging money for your first
checked bags, it has announced that effective August 18,
US Airways will charge $2 for soda, fruit juice, coffee,
and bottled water.Also, alcoholic drinks will go from $5
Kuwait Flights to be introduced on July 17
NRI slipped and Fell in dirty toilet of Calcutta airport
Still in critical state at Hospital
Universal, Mumbai-based company acquires New York-based
Airways to suspend flights from Ahmedabad to London-
Smart and sensible move
in KSA again negleted by Indian Government
NRI's bag worth Rs 7 lakh valuables missing at the arrival
lounge, New Delhi Airport
Awarded Rs. one Lakh for (PIA) guilty of "deficiency
Airlines announces Daily Nonstop Service Between New
York and Mumbai from Oct. 2007
India Express flight from Abu Dhabi-Muscat-Mangalore
NRI buys Air Slovakia for Amritsar-Europe route
than 250 passengers remain stranded at the Delhi Airport
for three days, AI, Delhi-LA flight
to Londons Heathrow Airport Non-stop flight
have been allowed 100% FDI
Airways flies non-stop to Heathrow from Amritsar, starting
June 28, 2006.
Dave Bance is planning to launch airline, connecting
Heathrow and India by the end of 2006 x
Airlines launched daily non-stop flights between Chicago
Ex-DSP's wife caught with wildlife trophy on Delhi Airport
airports NRI promoters may be looking out for a buyer
promoters Kansagara brothers of Spice Jet are committing
in the Mumbai High Court not to transfer the shares belonging
to Mr Modi to a third party.x
Airport is one of the country's modern facilities airport,
which has 10,000 NRI investors from 30 countries
Legal battle seems to be brewing between the NRI promoters
of low-cost airline SpiceJet and SK Modi x
Hindujas revive interest in aviation business
Nira Radia launch domestic Airline in India
announces flights to Bangkok, Seoul
to set up beachhead
Sahara expands out of South Asia with Singapore flights
travel Agent charged INTERNET WEBSITE SCAM
$200,000 Airline Tickets Never Delivered
Rajasansi Airport is starting 56 take-off from 3 flights
financing for Himachal's Rs 2,000-crore ski village project
postponed its launch for Chandigarh-Delhi flight
lighter ban starts Thursday
Arabia started of their daily flights to Mumbai from 26
March 2005 (ME_3)
NRIs could heave a sigh of relief as low-cost
airlines take to the skies (ME_2)
Airways airline starting between Delhi and Chandigarh next
month (2) x
founder Royal Airways to target train travellers in India
Express (AIE), Gulf operations to start by end of April
per cent lower than the market fares.(ME_01)
trust offers NRI support for Kerala airline plan (2005_2)
08:: NRI Goyal, owner
Jet Airways Flying high, but with strings attached
08: NRI consortium
will run ModiLuft Air line under new name of SpiceJet
Airways and Air Sahara get permission to fly to UK
Venture buys stake in Air Deccan -A non-resident
Indian firm 20 percent (6)