NRI MP condemned
the SAD-BJP's directionless policies for NRI's investment
Jallandhar, Dec. 11, 2008
NRI Virendra Kumar Sharma is a British Labour Party
politician and Member of Parliament (MP) condemned the SAD-BJP State
government and alleged that the government was not fulfilling its
promises made with NRIs to invest in Punjab. Talking to media he
- NRIs like to invest in Punjab, but wrong and directionless policies
of the government were stopping their steps to come forward for
huge investment in Punjab.
- NRIs were feeling frustration with the wrong policies of the
- Delayed justice, being given by judiciary in India and stressed
the need for early justice by the judiciary as " Justice
delayed as Justice denied".
- Mentioning for the new setting up of NRI police Stations to
facilitate the NRIs- this experience could not be fruitful as
NRI could not be succeeded to get justice from these Police Stations,
saying punjab police could not changed its old nature despite
efforts made by Union Home Ministry.
- Human rights should not be violated by anyone including police
at any stage.
Sharma strongly condemned the terrorists attack upon
Mumbai and urged the UPA led Union Government to take other countries
into confidence before taking any step against Pakistan. UK Govt.
was fully supporting the stand of India