Do not get scammed
- Please do not get scammed by the Letters you are recieving
in mail that they can help you for a fee. I have had many
of my friends ripped of by these scammers. Only you can
help yourself by talking to your lenders. I have not come
across anyone who got helped so far.
Dhillon, Sacramento: a nationally syndicated real estate columnist
- --Here are 12 hot spots on your return that can raise the chances of scrutiny by the IRS.
- Should one do Short Sale or let bank do the Foreclose
Should one sell their home in Short Sale or let bank Foreclose", which is very easy to understand, and I want to share it with all friends. I know every family has a friend or relative that owns a home, that is upside down
- Hold your breath: Borrowers could stay “underwater” for years" So-called “underwater” homeowners who owe more than their homes are worth could be holding their breath for much of the next decade.
- CA Governor expected to sign state home buyer tax credit bill:
The California legislature on Monday passed AB 183, providing $200 million for home buyer tax credits. The Governor is expected to sign the bill into law this week. C.A.R. supported this important legislation since its inception. Part of a package of four bills passed at the request of the Governor, AB 183 is designed to help stimulate the economy and create jobs.
- Program will pay homeowners to sell at a loss In an effort to end the foreclosure crisis, the Obama administration has been trying to keep defaulting owners in their homes. Now it will take a new approach: paying some of them to leave.
- Home equity is rising again Numerous articles have reported that homeowners are underwater and that strategic defaults are increasing..
Obama's New Home Rescue or Loan Modification in 7 simple
steps. At the heart of the President
Barack Obama's ambitious plan to rescue the housing market
Recently approved First Time Home Buyers IRS Tax credits
$7,500 & $8,000.
State of the California Housing Market - Highlights-
Sales of existing detached homes hit bottom in the last
quarter of 2007, and have since gradually climbed back.
Following two years of steep declines exceeding 20 percent.....
Stimulus Bill’s Home Buyer Tax Credit- Readers
are posing lots of different questions about the proposed
$15,000 home buyer tax credit that’s in the Senate
version of the economic stimulus bill. It’s important
to remember that the ....
Aware of Fake Lawyer or Loan Modification Callers asking
for $1500 to $4000 upfront.- Mortgage-modification
pitches may carry big risk and scam you out of money.