-Marks 15 years in business
24 x 7 NRI & WORLD NEWS
NRI COMMUNITY NEWS
||H-1B: New US visa bill is causing Big panic in India and Hot News in US -"60 Minutes" investigates how some businesses have fired American workers and replaced them with cheaper labor: temporary, foreign workers with H-1B visas. Millions NRI upset, worries 'hyped up', get paranoid about their CHIDREN'S future. IMAGINE YOUR MORALE IF YOU ARE NRI LIVING IN US NOW as Doctor/Engineer/business owner/ walking on street.....
- Foreign students considering leaving US
- Indian-American teenager wins top science prize
- US man tries to burn Indian-Americans' store
- Indian-origin victim's widow pleads for 'selflessness, love'
- Sessions asks Obama-era US attorneys to resign
- Sikh man arrested for killing daughter-in-law in US
- FBI, police seek tips, offer reward in Sikh shooting case
- - - - - - - CLICK
- Sunayana Dumala at the funeral of her husband, Srinivas Kuchibhotla, an Indian engineer who was murdered last month as part of a hate crime in Kansas.
- PLEA’s 14th Annual International Mother Language Day Celebration
- 68th Republic Day of India celebrations in Artesia, California by India association
- HOOSIER SIKHS FOCUS ON LEARNING AND COMMUNITY BUILDING-
Special Guests and Community Leaders at Indianapolis Sikh Gurdwara
- Republic Day 2017 Celebration in San Fernando Valley, Caliufornia
- Just spending money won't clean Ganga, say experts
- Tribute to Gandhiji on his 69th Death Anniversary in Dallas, TX.
- Tribute to Mian Mir--Sukhi Batth’s popular Punjab Bhavan in Surrey was overflowing with a number of prominent writers, ....
- GURU GOBIND SINGH:
A SPIRITUAL KING, AN EMANCIPATOR, A RARE DIVINE LIGHT
- SIKHS JOIN INTERFAITH LEADERS AND DIGNITARIES AT INDIANA BICENTENNIAL CELEBRATION FESTIVITIE
- Ed Royce on ‘Emerging Trends in US-India Relationship’ at Dr. Krishna Reddy's home
- RCMP investigating new wave of anti-ASIAN flyers distributed in Richmond, BC, Canada Sixteen Richmond Christian leaders have banded together to issue an open letter calling for unity against the anti-immigration message in racist flyers......Coming Soon
- Balamuralikrishna passes away at 86. Shraddhanjali to Dr. Mangalampalli Balamuralikrishna in Dallas, Texas November 22, 2016
- PCS CHICAGO PARTICIPATES IN THE 83rd McDONALD’s THANKSGIVING PARADE ON STATE STREET IN CHICAGO
- India Association of Los Angeles elects its President & Executive Committee for the year 2016-17
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday announced that 500 and 1,000 rupee banknotes would be withdrawn from circulation at midnight, India just made a crazy move with its money — imagine the US pulling the $100 bill
- 2 acquitted in UK girl's rape-murder on Goa beach, mother wants to appeal
- What is the Indus Waters Treaty and can India abrogate it?
- Karachi temple priest in India to immerse ashes of 160 Hindus
- Three Punjabis in election fray in Whittlesea
- Five Indians arrested for drug smuggling in China
- - - - - - - CLICK
- Trump frees Republicans from conservative orthodoxy - Over the span of two days, the Republican nominee for president has proposed new child-care subsidies,
- Siva Tatvam” discourse at Dallas, TX by famous movie actor, writer and director Tanikella Bharani
- FICSC-Federation Of Indian Community Of Southern California Celebrates India Independence Day
- Aug. 04, 2016: NRI UK Lawmaker Keith Vaz Steps Down Over Sex Scandal. NRI British Labour MP Keith Vaz allegedly paid for sex with two male prostitutes and offered to pay for a class A or banned drug.
- USTDA Launches Second Phase Of Smart City Project In Visakhapatnam, India
- USTDA Announces New Partnerships During U.S.-India Strategic and Commercial Dialogue
- VALLEY CELEBRATES INDIA INDEPENDENCE DAY SHOWCASING INDIAN CULTURE
- Consul General of Houston organized OCI Workshop in Dallas to serve the NRIs Effectively.
Workshop Hosted by IAFC & IANT Associations of Dallas
- Bardish Chagger first-time MP and rookie cabinet minister Bardish Chagger appointed Government House Leader
- NRI Pioneer, businessman and Philanthopist Asa Singh Johal Honoured - August 16 was a very special day at India Cultural Centre of Canada
- Pramukh Swami Maharaj passed away at the pilgrimage place of Sarangpur, Gujarat, at the age of 95.
- Film on Kejriwal to premiere at Toronto fest - - CLICK
- Dallas NRI Community leaders to hold a Fundraising for Illinois NRI Raja Krishnamoorthi on Aug 03, 2016 at residence of Dr. Prasad Thotakura
- Has violence become its own master in Kashmir?// I tried to run away from the reality in Kashmir, but failed
- Mike Pence Returns Home After VP Announcement-NRI Sikh community leaders participate "Welcome Home Rally". Sikhs are becoming more influential because of glowing history of honesty integrity,
- THE DALAI LAMA ON PILGRIMAGE OF COMPASSION
- Sanjay Valvani Charged with $25m insider trading fraud.....UPDATED: Found Dead
- Indo-Canadian Business Association of BC's 17th Annual Student Achievement Awards
- IASC celebrated Mother’s day cultural show dedicated to Mothers
- Vaisakhi Mela 2016 in Los Angeles- LIVE Performance by Manmohan Waris-Punjabi Heritage Cultural Society and Festival of India
- NRI Sikhs of Indianapolis PARTICIPATE IN 60th annual IPL 500 Festival Parade
- Hawaii Legislature Passed a Resolution to Establish a Sister-State Relationship between Hawaii, USA and Goa, India.
- Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation North LA & Tri-valley Chapter Annual Fund Raising Gala
- Los Angeles Entrepreneurs Host WHEF (World Hindu Economic Forum) on Nov 16-18, 2016
- After scraping plans for Canadian rallies, Capt Amrinder gets warm welcome in Chicago and Los Angeles.
- April 23, 2016, 11.30am (PST): Captain Amarinder Singh and his team have CANCELLED their Trip to Canada...............Click
- April 19, 2016: Senator Mendoza introduced the officers of Brain Injury Association of California and introduced Mr. & Mrs. Vijaya Kumar.
- Baisakhi celebrated at Ontario assembly in Canada
- California BAPS Mandir Celebrates Swaminarayan Jayanti: Shanti Through Samjan
- Amarinder forced to cancel political rallies in Canada --Sukhpal
Singh Khaira to visit USA to get support from NRIs in Punjab elections 2017
- Congress and AAP are eyeing NRI Punjabi community abroad to garner some support
Singh Khaira to visit USA to get support from NRIs in Punjab elections 2017
- Punjabi Community Center (PCC) celebrates Vaisakhi 2016
- Quantico is a fictional look into the lives of FBI prospects training in Virginia while one of them is suspected of being a sleeper terrorist just in case you’re missing out.
- AMAZING BENEFITS OF FASTING
- Tenth annual BAPS Women’s Conference, Chino Hills, CA
- NRIs worldwide, Modi and Sonia pays tribute to Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, and Rajguru-
March 23 is Martyr's Day
- PLEA’s 13th Annual International Mother Language Day Celebration.
- CHICAGO FBI CHIEF VISITS SIKH GURDWARA IN PALATINE IL HATE CRIMES AND SECURITY ISSUES DISCUSSED
- India Association of So California - IASC celebrate India's Republic day.
- ALA Celebrates India Republic Day in the Valley, California
- Homage to Mahatma Gandhi at Mahatma Gandhi Memorial in Dallas, TX.
- Brodie Durazo Could Get 3 Years in Prison for Vandalism of Gurdwara (Sikh Temple) Buena Park, California
- UNITED BY CULTURE - By Jean Kim, Los Angeles, California
- District Governor Visits Lions Club Of Little India
- Dilip Butani appointed as Member of Selective Services
- A STRONG year for NRI Canada Sikh Community and our NRIs WORLDWIDE
- NRI author tells Indian writers- Change the national mood by telling great stories in spite of Return Awards for intolerance
- 20-year-old Man who vandalized Sikh Temple apologize to the congregation
- Dilip Butani Elected Chairman and Amrit Bhandari President of FICSC
- Tamilnadu Disaster Fund raising - Request to Entire Community
- India Cultural Centre of Canada honour Canadian Ex-Minister John Fraser
- NRI Shail Kumar’s New Book: “Building Golden India”
- Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama’at Celebrates Guru Nanak Dev’s Birthday
- Words can Break your Hear
- ILLUMINATING “NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC SACRED JOURNEYS” EXHIBIT AT THE CHILDREN’S MUSEUM
- Diwali Festival of Lights 2015 in Artesia, California -Ram Leela cultural show organized by IASC had true spirit of Diwali
- Vineet Puri Unanimously Elected President of IALA
- Regional Pravasi Bhartiya Bhartiya Divas in Los Angeles on November 14-15, 2015
- Hindu Americans Gather in Southern California to Celebrate Hindu Festival Kumbh Mela
- Guru Granth Sahib Desecrated in Punjab-Tension gripped- NRIs pray for peace, stability and prosperity for the people of Punjab and India
- 19 NRIs (Five turbaned Sikhs and five Sikh women) Elected
- NRI Vancouver PICS's new $30 million Seniors project of 125 beds under way with 24 hour emergency Services
- Akshaya Patra Bay Area Benefit Event Raises funds to feed 20,000 children at school for an entire school year
- Hawaii Celebrates 146th Birthday of Mahatma Gandhi
- 12 NRIs & Indian get Sikh awards for pivotal contributions in New Delhi
- Modi "wooed and wowed the tech crowd" and "conquered" Silicon Valle
- ANU VALIA STARRING IN MTV’S “MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT” SHOW PREMIERS ON OCTOBER 8
- The Balance of Culture
- KP SINGH IN COLOR EXHIBIT OPENING-A Festive Celebration of Arts and Historic Architectural Heritage
- NRI California Republicans Greet 8 Republican Leaders & 4 NRI Philanthropists in LA
- Paratha Grill Invites NRIs to its official Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- Hindu religion or culture was never under attack during Muslim rule in India
- Hawaii celebrates Act 005, Oct 2 as M.K. Gandhi Day .............Read
- Two Diwali Events Happening in Artesia Ground on Ist and Ninth November-More than 90% NRIs rejected the two functions .....READ
- INDY’S FESTIVAL OF FAITHS AND “SACRED JOURNEYS” EXHIBIT:A PILGRIMAGE OF SPIRITUAL LEARNING, CULTURE, OUR SHARED HUMANITY
- BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir in Chino Hills, CA Honors-Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam’s Legacy and Transcendence
- Underage Drinking and the Problems Beyond the Law
- NRI Social Entrepreneur's Meeting with late President Dr. Abdul Kalam
- Real Value of the Human Body.........Read
- Four top Hollywood & Bollywood producers to attend 23rd Annual Miss India America 2015 & The Elite Awards
- ‘Literacy Walk’ (5K Walk/Jog-a-thon) organized by Ekal Vidyalaya’s North LA & Tri-Valley Chapter draws record participation
- celebrating India's 69th Independence Day on Aug 15, 2015
- How NRI Rattan Joea Became An Innovation Star in LA -Opoli Partners with BYD, Supplying Electric Car Fleet to San Diego
- San Diego Indian American Society
- Southern California old OFBJP group joined with Official OFBJPLA of India
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will become the second Indian Prime Minister to visit California on Sep. 27
- Eight municipalities's Police Officers and youth representatives of 10 gurdwaras: Gang Prevention Summit II in Chilliwack RCMP facility
- Hundreds of NRIs throng for Divya Darshan of Brahmrishi Sri Guruvanand Swamiji in LA
- Lions Club Of Little India New Team Installed
- Gurpreet Kaur Dhaliwal of Fremd High School wins PCS Chicago Scholarship
- Now NRIs involve in Children's Academic, Social Development and becoming leaders
- ASIAN CULTURES AND ARTS IN THE SPOTLIGHT AT ASIAN FEST 2015
- We haven’t learned yet to live in Peace
- Waste, Fraud, and Abuse in the Military-Industrial Complex Weakens America
- India more progressive than US on transgenders: Activist A. Alpana Soni
- AE employers must register online before hiring Indian workers
- NRI Entrepreneurs and NRI Doctors Made a History-RECORD BREAKING NINTH ANNUAL ANAHEIM HEALTH FAIR-MORE THAN 2500 ATTEND 3-DAY EVENT!
- NRI Student Gupta sentenced to life for killing friend over Love Triangle
- India Association of So California celebrate Mother’sDay
- Sikh Study Loyola University’s newly appointed Professor Dr. Nirinjan Kaur Khalsa visit Santa Ana Orange Temple study -Sikh study courses in Loyola Marymount University
- What does the PLEA have to say about helping NRI Community — signage at Vancouver International Airport (YVR), Metro Vancouver’s City Halls, hospitals, banks, credit unions and businesses
- Dr. Gurmohan Singh Walia, VC, Sri Guru Granth Sahib University, Fatehgarh Sahib, Sikh Scholar withdraw from Pashaura Singh's UCR Conference
- 500 FESTIVAL: CULTURES, CELEBRITIES, TRADITIONS ON PARADE-Indiana Sikhs among 50 Nationalities in the 500-Festival Parade
- KV Kumar, Meera Gandhi, Chad Gehani among 6 Indian Americans awarded Ellis Island Medal of Honor
- NRI Neil Sahota Receives 2015 UC Irvine Alumni Achievement Awards
- Jindal issues order after religious objections bill rejected
- Miss Pooja at LA Vaisakhi Mela 2015 Attracted Nearly 5,000 NRIs
- U.S. Rep. Loretta Sanchez apologized for an ethnically touchy gaffe & racist comments at Democratic convention....
- THE AMAZING POWER OF RIGHTEOUSNESS
- Bill to Remove the Term "Alien" from California Labor Code Approved by State Senate
- SUSAN G. KOMEN 2015-RACE FOR THE CURE
- Ex-Commissioner Ashok Patnaik appointed member of the Safety Committee
- No Drugs Message on Surrey Vaisakhi Parade 2015
- HCC TO ASSIST IN DEVELOPING FRAMEWORK FOR TRAINING WORKFORCE OF INDIA
- North Texas Hindu Mandir Vandalised
- NRI Seniors Raise More Than $30,000 for Mahatma Gandhi Leprosy Foundation
- Ravneet Kaur, 20, was acknowledged for her appointment to the California Community Colleges Board of Governors.
- LA Punjabi Community Center (PCC) celebrates Vaisakhi 2015
- It’s a Sensory World! ‘Musical Masti’ On March 28th, 2015
- More than 15,000 NRIs attended Baisakhi celebration in LA
- Why a walking briskly for 30 minutes is Better
- Female foeticide: Indian American woman jailed for 20 years
- Four Indian Americans among Crain's New York '40 under 40'
- Alabama police officer indicted for assaulting Indian grandfather
- Indian restaurateur faces manslaughter charge in Britain
- FBI to track hate crimes against Sikhs, Hindus, Arabs.....................CLICK
- IAS officer D K Ravi death in India: NRIs seek fair inquiry
- Dr. Balkar Singh Husson Geneticist and Epidemiologist, dies at age 87
- Kamaghata maru ship tragedy- Punjab assembly unanimously seeks apology from Canada Parliament
- Chino Hills BAPS hosted Women’s Conference with theme of ‘Moving Forward’
- Understanding Youth and Gangs
- My Village Pharwala (Jalandhar), Pubjab, India
- International Mother Language Day (IMLD) is celebrated around the globe
- Sikh study courses in U.S Universities..
From Claremont Lincoln University to Loyola Marymount, LA
- Forgotten joys of homemade gujiyas, mathhis
- NRI Dr. Ami Bera, Congressman at Artesia, California on Feb. 19 ...........
- World’s 6th Multimedia Sikh Museum unveiled at Sabhraon by the Jathedar of Sri Akal Takhat Sahib
- MIC president Datuk Seri G Palanivel agreed to a moratorium to resolve its crisis
- Obama and Modi Launch Version 2.0 of Indo-American Relations
- India Association celebrate Republic day of India
- Rose Parade to feature Sikh-American float for the first time in its 126 year history
- CHAIRMAN, PUNJAB STATE COMMISSION FOR N.R.Is JUSTICE ARVIND KUMAR (RETD) RETIRES
- UK Delegation Meets Sukhbir Badal to invest in energy, solid waste management and creation of e-knowledge in the young population.
- ndians in Washington celebrate Diwali//- Indian American author's 'Unsuitable Celibate' released on Amazon's Kindle........READ
- Dr. Arvind Gupta, the newly president of University of British Columbia (UBC)
- Jay (Sanjay) Khetani to run for Villa Park City Council
- INDY’S FESTIVAL OF FAITHS: A JOURNEY TO CONNECT IN FAITH Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Mormon, Jain
- SACCAYV Helps Our NRI Youths- Away from Violence, Drugs and Gang Activities
The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not
necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency of the U.S. government. Examples of analysis performed within this article are only examples.
They should not be utilized in real world analytic products as they are based only on very limited and dated open source information.